- A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys; is obtained as a by-product in refining molybdenum.
- Ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk; a universal creator; he merged with the god Amen as Amen-Ra to become the king of the gods.
- The syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
- A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
- synonyms: reticuloendothelial system
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). RES. Retrieved December 13, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/res/definitions/1329741|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "RES" http://smartdefine.org/res/definitions/1329741 (accessed December 13, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, RES, Smart Define, viewed 13 December, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/res/definitions/1329741>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "RES" 23 October 2010. Web. 13 December 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/res/definitions/1329741>|