- The space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians.
- A biased way of looking at or presenting something.
- synonyms: slant
- A member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons.
- Move or proceed at an angle.
- usage: "he angled his way into the room"
- To incline or bend from a vertical position.
- usage: "She leaned over the banister"
- Seek indirectly.
- usage: "fish for compliments"
- synonyms: fish
- Fish with a hook.
- Present with a bias.
- usage: "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). angle. Retrieved August 17, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/angle/definitions/1324440|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "angle" http://smartdefine.org/angle/definitions/1324440 (accessed August 17, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, angle, Smart Define, viewed 17 August, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/angle/definitions/1324440>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "angle" 23 October 2010. Web. 17 August 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/angle/definitions/1324440>|