- (n.) The bell or vase of the Corinthian capital.
- (n.) The two back seats facing one another on the outside of a stagecoach.
- (n.) A vessel made of osiers or other twigs, cane, rushes, splints or other flexible material, interwoven.
- (n.) The contents of a basket; as much as a basket contains; as, a basket of peaches.
- (v.t.) To put into a basket.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). basket. Retrieved August 20, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/basket/definitions/1978589|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "basket" http://smartdefine.org/basket/definitions/1978589 (accessed August 20, 2018).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, basket, Smart Define, viewed 20 August, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/basket/definitions/1978589>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "basket" 26 May 2011. Web. 20 August 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/basket/definitions/1978589>|