- (n.) bosom (the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept) "his bosom was bursting with the secret"
- (n.) bosom (a person's breast or chest)
- (n.) bosom (cloth that covers the chest or breasts)
- (n.) embrace, bosom (a close affectionate and protective acceptance) "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
- (n.) heart, bosom (the locus of feelings and intuitions) "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- (n.) breast, bosom, knocker, boob, tit, titty (either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman)
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
|APA||WordNet. (2010). bosom. Retrieved June 20, 2013, from http://smartdefine.org/bosom/definitions/1201931|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "bosom" http://smartdefine.org/bosom/definitions/1201931 (accessed June 20, 2013).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, bosom, Smart Define, viewed 20 June, 2013, <http://smartdefine.org/bosom/definitions/1201931>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "bosom" 23 October 2010. Web. 20 June 2013. <http://smartdefine.org/bosom/definitions/1201931>|