- (n.) cupboard, closet (a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space)
- (n.) water closet, closet, W. C., loo (a toilet in Britain)
- (n.) wardrobe, closet, press (a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes)
- (n.) closet (a small private room for study or prayer)
- (v.) closet (confine to a small space, as for intensive work).
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
|APA||WordNet. (2010). closet. Retrieved May 21, 2013, from http://smartdefine.org/closet/definitions/1202721|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "closet" http://smartdefine.org/closet/definitions/1202721 (accessed May 21, 2013).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, closet, Smart Define, viewed 21 May, 2013, <http://smartdefine.org/closet/definitions/1202721>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "closet" 23 October 2010. Web. 21 May 2013. <http://smartdefine.org/closet/definitions/1202721>|