- (n.) dart (a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot)
- (n.) dart (a tapered tuck made in dressmaking)
- (n.) flit, dart (a sudden quick movement)
- (v.) flit, flutter, fleet, dart (move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart) "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
- (v.) dart, dash, scoot, scud, flash, shoot (run or move very quickly or hastily) "She dashed into the yard"
- (v.) dart (move with sudden speed) "His forefinger darted in all directions as he spoke"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
|APA||WordNet. (2010). dart. Retrieved June 20, 2013, from http://smartdefine.org/dart/definitions/1322777|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "dart" http://smartdefine.org/dart/definitions/1322777 (accessed June 20, 2013).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, dart, Smart Define, viewed 20 June, 2013, <http://smartdefine.org/dart/definitions/1322777>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "dart" 23 October 2010. Web. 20 June 2013. <http://smartdefine.org/dart/definitions/1322777>|