- (n.) dedication (complete and wholehearted fidelity)
- (n.) dedication (a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose)
- (n.) commitment, dedication (a message that makes a pledge)
- (n.) dedication, inscription (a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something)
- (n.) commitment, allegiance, loyalty, dedication (the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action) "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
|APA||WordNet. (2010). dedication. Retrieved May 24, 2013, from http://smartdefine.org/dedication/definitions/1210838|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "dedication" http://smartdefine.org/dedication/definitions/1210838 (accessed May 24, 2013).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, dedication, Smart Define, viewed 24 May, 2013, <http://smartdefine.org/dedication/definitions/1210838>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "dedication" 23 October 2010. Web. 24 May 2013. <http://smartdefine.org/dedication/definitions/1210838>|