- A prescribed selection of foods.
- A legislative assembly in certain countries (e. G., Japan. )
- The usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal. )
- The act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods.
- synonyms: dieting
- Follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons.
- usage: "He has high blood pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- Eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight. .
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). diet. Retrieved June 23, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/diet/definitions/1193315|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "diet" http://smartdefine.org/diet/definitions/1193315 (accessed June 23, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, diet, Smart Define, viewed 23 June, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/diet/definitions/1193315>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "diet" 23 October 2010. Web. 23 June 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/diet/definitions/1193315>|