- (n.) intelligence (the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience)
- (n.) intelligence, intelligence service, intelligence agency (a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy)
- (n.) intelligence, intelligence information (secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy)) "we sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
- (n.) news, intelligence, tidings, word (information about recent and important events) "they awaited news of the outcome"
- (n.) intelligence, intelligence activity, intelligence operation (the operation of gathering information about an enemy).
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
|APA||WordNet. (2010). intelligence. Retrieved September 1, 2014, from http://smartdefine.org/intelligence/definitions/1192913|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "intelligence" http://smartdefine.org/intelligence/definitions/1192913 (accessed September 1, 2014).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, intelligence, Smart Define, viewed 1 September, 2014, <http://smartdefine.org/intelligence/definitions/1192913>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "intelligence" 23 October 2010. Web. 1 September 2014. <http://smartdefine.org/intelligence/definitions/1192913>|