- A commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients.
- synonyms: premix
- An event that combines things in a mixture.
- usage: "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- synonyms: mixture
- The act of mixing together.
- usage: "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- Mix together different elements.
- usage: "The colors blend well"
- Open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups.
- usage: "This school is completely desegregated"
- Combine (electronic signals. )
- usage: "mixing sounds"
- Add as an additional element or part.
- usage: "mix water into the drink"
- synonyms: mix in
- To bring or combine together or with something else.
- usage: "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement.
- usage: "shuffle the cards"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). mix. Retrieved October 18, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/mix/definitions/1190240|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "mix" http://smartdefine.org/mix/definitions/1190240 (accessed October 18, 2018).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, mix, Smart Define, viewed 18 October, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/mix/definitions/1190240>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "mix" 23 October 2010. Web. 18 October 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/mix/definitions/1190240>|