- A strong feeling or emotion.
- synonyms: passionateness
- The trait of being intensely emotional.
- Something that is desired intensely.
- usage: "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- synonyms: rage
- An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
- A feeling of strong sexual desire.
- Any object of warm affection or devotion.
- usage: "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- synonyms: love
- The suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion.
- synonyms: Passion of Christ
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). passion. Retrieved September 26, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/passion/definitions/1246489|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "passion" http://smartdefine.org/passion/definitions/1246489 (accessed September 26, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, passion, Smart Define, viewed 26 September, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/passion/definitions/1246489>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "passion" 23 October 2010. Web. 26 September 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/passion/definitions/1246489>|