- (a.) Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to or affecting, an individual or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- (a.) Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- (a.) Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- (a.) Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
- (n.) A movable; a chattel.
- (a.) Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). personal. Retrieved August 21, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/personal/definitions/2044155|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "personal" http://smartdefine.org/personal/definitions/2044155 (accessed August 21, 2018).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, personal, Smart Define, viewed 21 August, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/personal/definitions/2044155>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "personal" 27 May 2011. Web. 21 August 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/personal/definitions/2044155>|