- (n.) A series of actions, motions or occurrences; progressive act or transaction; continuous operation; normal or actual course or procedure; regular proceeding; as, the process of vegetation or decomposition; a chemical process; processes of nature.
- (n.) A statement of events; a narrative.
- (n.) The whole course of proceedings in a cause real or personal, civil or criminal, from the beginning to the end of the suit; strictly, the means used for bringing the defendant into court to answer to the action; -- a generic term for writs of the class called judicial.
- (n.) Any marked prominence or projecting part, especially of a bone; anapophysis.
- (n.) The act of proceeding; continued forward movement; procedure; progress; advance.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). process. Retrieved February 19, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/process/definitions/2049428|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "process" http://smartdefine.org/process/definitions/2049428 (accessed February 19, 2018).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, process, Smart Define, viewed 19 February, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/process/definitions/2049428>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "process" 27 May 2011. Web. 19 February 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/process/definitions/2049428>|