- Commodities offered for sale.
- usage: "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- An artifact that has been created by someone or some process.
- usage: "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- synonyms: production
- A quantity obtained by multiplication.
- usage: "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- synonyms: mathematical product
- A chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction.
- usage: "a product of lime and nitric acid"
- A consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances.
- usage: "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
- The set of elements common to two or more sets.
- usage: "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). product. Retrieved August 16, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/1207076|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "product" http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/1207076 (accessed August 16, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, product, Smart Define, viewed 16 August, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/1207076>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "product" 23 October 2010. Web. 16 August 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/1207076>|