- (v.t.) To produce; to make.
- (n.) Anything that is produced, whether as the result of generation, growth, labor or thought or by the operation of involuntary causes; as, the products of the season or of the farm; the products of manufactures; the products of the brain.
- (v.t.) To lengthen out; to extend.
- (n.) The number or sum obtained by adding one number or quantity to itself as many times as there are units in another number; the number resulting from the multiplication of two or more numbers; as, the product of the multiplication of 7 by 5 is 35. In general, the result of any kind of multiplication. See the Note under Multiplication.
- (v.t.) To produce; to bring forward.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). product. Retrieved July 17, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/2049545|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "product" http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/2049545 (accessed July 17, 2018).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, product, Smart Define, viewed 17 July, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/2049545>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "product" 27 May 2011. Web. 17 July 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/product/definitions/2049545>|