- The reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685.
- The act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state.
- Getting something back again.
- usage: "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
- The state of being restored to its former good condition.
- usage: "the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
- Some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed.
- usage: "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
- A model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc..
- The re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660. .
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). restoration. Retrieved September 24, 2017, from http://smartdefine.org/restoration/definitions/1194232|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "restoration" http://smartdefine.org/restoration/definitions/1194232 (accessed September 24, 2017).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, restoration, Smart Define, viewed 24 September, 2017, <http://smartdefine.org/restoration/definitions/1194232>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "restoration" 23 October 2010. Web. 24 September 2017. <http://smartdefine.org/restoration/definitions/1194232>|