- The visible part of a television transmission.
- usage: "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- synonyms: picture
- A recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program.
- synonyms: video recording
- Computer science. ( the appearance of text and graphics on a video display)
- Broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects."she is a star of screen and video"; "Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). video. Retrieved February 19, 2018, from http://smartdefine.org/video/definitions/1215771|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "video" http://smartdefine.org/video/definitions/1215771 (accessed February 19, 2018).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, video, Smart Define, viewed 19 February, 2018, <http://smartdefine.org/video/definitions/1215771>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "video" 23 October 2010. Web. 19 February 2018. <http://smartdefine.org/video/definitions/1215771>|