- Any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force.
- The quality of being divine.
- usage: "ancient Egyptians believed in the divinity of the Pharaohs"
- White creamy fudge made with egg whites.
- synonyms: divinity fudge
- The rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth.
- synonyms: theology
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). divinity. Retrieved May 26, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/divinity/definitions/1210741|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "divinity" http://smartdefine.org/divinity/definitions/1210741 (accessed May 26, 2019).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, divinity, Smart Define, viewed 26 May, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/divinity/definitions/1210741>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "divinity" 23 October 2010. Web. 26 May 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/divinity/definitions/1210741>|