- The thing arranged or agreed to.
- usage: "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- synonyms: agreement
- An orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging.
- usage: "a flower arrangement"
- An organized structure for arranging or classifying.
- usage: "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- The spatial property of the way in which something is placed.
- usage: "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- synonyms: placement
- A piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments.
- synonyms: musical arrangement
- The act of arranging and adapting a piece of music.
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). arrangement. Retrieved March 26, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/arrangement/definitions/1192761|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "arrangement" http://smartdefine.org/arrangement/definitions/1192761 (accessed March 26, 2019).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, arrangement, Smart Define, viewed 26 March, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/arrangement/definitions/1192761>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "arrangement" 23 October 2010. Web. 26 March 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/arrangement/definitions/1192761>|