- (a.) Destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- (a.) Connected with or pertaining to immortability.
- (a.) Great; excessive; grievous.
- (n.) One who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay or annihilation.
- (a.) Not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited or eternal, existance.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). immortal. Retrieved February 23, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/immortal/definitions/2019312|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "immortal" http://smartdefine.org/immortal/definitions/2019312 (accessed February 23, 2019).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, immortal, Smart Define, viewed 23 February, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/immortal/definitions/2019312>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "immortal" 27 May 2011. Web. 23 February 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/immortal/definitions/2019312>|