- An artifact (or system of artifacts) that is instrumental in accomplishing some end.
- synonyms: instrumentality
- The act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation.
- The instruments called for in a musical score or arrangement for a band or orchestra.
- The act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments.
- synonyms: orchestration
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). instrumentation. Retrieved January 22, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/instrumentation/definitions/1188972|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "instrumentation" http://smartdefine.org/instrumentation/definitions/1188972 (accessed January 22, 2019).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, instrumentation, Smart Define, viewed 22 January, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/instrumentation/definitions/1188972>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "instrumentation" 23 October 2010. Web. 22 January 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/instrumentation/definitions/1188972>|