- (n.) Looking forward in time; acting with foresight; -- opposed to retrospective.
- (n.) Being within view or consideration, as a future event or contingency; relating to the future: expected; as, a prospective benefit.
- (n.) The scene before or around, in time or in space; view; prospect.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to a prospect; furnishing a prospect; perspective.
- (n.) A perspective glass.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). prospective. Retrieved May 26, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/prospective/definitions/2050111|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "prospective" http://smartdefine.org/prospective/definitions/2050111 (accessed May 26, 2019).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, prospective, Smart Define, viewed 26 May, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/prospective/definitions/2050111>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "prospective" 27 May 2011. Web. 26 May 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/prospective/definitions/2050111>|