- (superl.) Inflamed and painful, as a sore.
- (superl.) Troublesome; vexatious; rigorous.
- (superl.) Touched with anger; under the emotion of anger; feeling resentment; enraged; -- followed generally by with before a person, and at before a thing.
- (superl.) Red.
- (superl.) Sharp; keen; stimulated.
- (superl.) Showing anger; proceeding from anger; acting as if moved by anger; wearing the marks of anger; as, angry words or tones; an angry sky; angry waves.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). angry. Retrieved January 16, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/angry/definitions/1973866|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "angry" http://smartdefine.org/angry/definitions/1973866 (accessed January 16, 2019).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, angry, Smart Define, viewed 16 January, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/angry/definitions/1973866>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "angry" 27 May 2011. Web. 16 January 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/angry/definitions/1973866>|