- Sculpture produced by molding.
- A preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied.
- The act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale.
- Plan or create according to a model or models.
- Form in clay, wax, etc.
- usage: "model a head with clay"
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes.
- usage: "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
- Display (clothes) as a mannequin.
- usage: "model the latest fashion"
- synonyms: model
- Create a representation or model of.
- usage: "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- Construct a model of.
- usage: "model an airplane"
WordNet 3.0 © 2006 by Princeton University
|APA||WordNet. (2010). modeling. Retrieved February 17, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/modeling/definitions/1192749|
|Chicago||WordNet. 2010. "modeling" http://smartdefine.org/modeling/definitions/1192749 (accessed February 17, 2019).|
|Harvard||WordNet 2010, modeling, Smart Define, viewed 17 February, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/modeling/definitions/1192749>.|
|MLA||WordNet. "modeling" 23 October 2010. Web. 17 February 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/modeling/definitions/1192749>|