- (a.) Royal; regal; kingly.
- (n.) A realist.
- (a.) Relating to things, not to persons.
- (a.) True; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit or factitious; often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real Madeira wine; real ginger.
- (a.) Actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as, a description of real life.
- (n.) A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- (a.) Having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or meaning; not imaginary.
- (a.) Pertaining to things fixed, permanent or immovable, as to lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or movable property.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
|APA||Webster's. (2011). real. Retrieved January 22, 2019, from http://smartdefine.org/real/definitions/2052919|
|Chicago||Webster's. 2011. "real" http://smartdefine.org/real/definitions/2052919 (accessed January 22, 2019).|
|Harvard||Webster's 2011, real, Smart Define, viewed 22 January, 2019, <http://smartdefine.org/real/definitions/2052919>.|
|MLA||Webster's. "real" 27 May 2011. Web. 22 January 2019. <http://smartdefine.org/real/definitions/2052919>|